ON THE COURSE
- Conventional Golf Clothing, to include the Buttoned Crew Neck Shirt (similar to that worn by Rory and Tiger).
- Shorts and skirts, which should be of a respectable length, must be tailored and may be worn with either sports socks or trainer socks.
- Players may wear tops outside their trousers and skirts provided they are designed to do so.
- Peaked hats or caps may only be worn with the peak to the front and must be removed before entering the Clubhouse.
- Golf shoes only.
- Mobile phones should be on silent and only used in an emergency.
- Denim jeans, track-suit bottoms or shorts/trousers with pockets on the outside of the legs specifically designed for the workplace.
- Sleeveless shirts, rugby or football style shirts or jerseys.
- Shirts or outer garments with prominent logos or numbers.
- Trousers tucked into socks.
- Trainers or other non-golfing footwear.
IN THE CLUBHOUSE
- Dress should be smart casual.
- Tailored shorts may be worn in the Clubhouse.
- All clothing must be clean, not torn or soiled and please, no outdoor waterproofs.
- Please remove hats or caps before entering the Clubhouse
- To protect the carpets, we respectfully request that golf shoes should not be worn anywhere in the Clubhouse except in the locker rooms or locker room area.
- Sandals (including “sliders”) are acceptable when worn with socks. Toe post “flip flops” are not.
- Please have your mobile phone on silent mode.